Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandYkkösliigaPK-35 - JIPPO
Finland. Ykkösliiga. Regular Season - 17

PK-35 vs JIPPO prediction, betting tips and odds

20.07 Saturday

17:00 CET

Algeco Areena TN

PK-35
Draw
JIPPO

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
W
W
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3JIPPO158431128
7PK-3514356-314

Performance last matches

14

played

15

home

away

total

17 : 20

goals

22 : 11

1.2 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

JIPPO

23.05.2024

1-0

(0-0)

PK-35

JIPPO

10.03.2024

0-1

(0-0)

PK-35

JIPPO

28.10.2023

2-2

(1-2)

PK-35

PK-35

21.10.2023

0-0

(0-0)

JIPPO

PK-35

19.08.2023

2-2

(1-1)

JIPPO

JIPPO

27.05.2023

1-1

(1-0)

PK-35

JIPPO

16.10.2021

2-0

(2-0)

PK-35

JIPPO

15.09.2021

0-1

(0-1)

PK-35

PK-35

05.09.2021

0-1

(0-0)

JIPPO

PK-35 vs JIPPO prediction summary

PK-35 meets JIPPO in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Finland Ykkösliiga on 20.07 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : PK-35 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for PK-35 team to score and less than 2.5 for JIPPO. PK-35 chances to win are 45%. JIPPO chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


PK-35 scored 17 against 20 in 14 last matches whereas JIPPO scored 22 against 11 in its 15 last games. PK-35 scored 1.2 against 1.4 in 14 last matches whereas JIPPO scored 1.5 against 0.7 in its 15 last games.


Teams PK-35 and JIPPO have played 9 matches so far. PK-35 won 2 matches in total while JIPPO won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.78 goals per Match and 16 in total.


PK-35 scored 7 in total and 0.78 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home PK-35 won 0. PK-35 won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


JIPPO scored 9 in total and 1.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home JIPPO won 2. JIPPO won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PK-35 vs JIPPO with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ykkösliiga