Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Russia. Premier League. Regular Season - 24

PFC Sochi vs Spartak Moscow prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

13.04 Saturday

13:00 CET

Olimpiyskiy Stadion Fisht

PFC Sochi
Draw
Spartak Moscow

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
D
D
W
D
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Spartak Moscow221057235
16PFC Sochi223613-1415

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

23 : 37

goals

29 : 27

1.0 : 1.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Spartak Moscow

16.09.2023

1-0

(0-0)

PFC Sochi

Spartak Moscow

10.02.2023

2-0

PFC Sochi

PFC Sochi

05.11.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Spartak Moscow

Spartak Moscow

14.08.2022

3-0

(0-0)

PFC Sochi

PFC Sochi

13.12.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Spartak Moscow

Spartak Moscow

26.08.2021

1-2

(0-0)

PFC Sochi

Spartak Moscow

11.07.2021

4-0

PFC Sochi

PFC Sochi

12.12.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Spartak Moscow

Spartak Moscow

09.08.2020

2-2

(2-1)

PFC Sochi

PFC Sochi

11.07.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Spartak Moscow

Spartak Moscow

13.07.2019

1-0

(0-0)

PFC Sochi

PFC Sochi vs Spartak Moscow prediction summary

PFC Sochi meets Spartak Moscow in a match of a Regular Season - 24 round in Russia Premier League on 13.04 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Spartak Moscow and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for PFC Sochi team to score and less than 2.5 for Spartak Moscow. PFC Sochi chances to win are 10%. Spartak Moscow chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


PFC Sochi scored 23 against 37 in 22 last matches whereas Spartak Moscow scored 29 against 27 in its 22 last games. PFC Sochi scored 1.0 against 1.7 in 22 last matches whereas Spartak Moscow scored 1.3 against 1.2 in its 22 last games.


Teams PFC Sochi and Spartak Moscow have played 11 matches so far. PFC Sochi won 4 matches in total while Spartak Moscow won 5 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.27 goals per Match and 25 in total.


PFC Sochi scored 10 in total and 0.91 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home PFC Sochi won 3. PFC Sochi won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


Spartak Moscow scored 15 in total and 1.36 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Spartak Moscow won 5. Spartak Moscow won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PFC Sochi vs Spartak Moscow with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League