Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eredivisie Women. Regular Season - 12

PEC Zwolle W vs VV Alkmaar W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Postponed: ()

05.12 Sunday

12:15 CET

Sportpark Be Quick '28 veld 1

PEC Zwolle W
Draw
VV Alkmaar W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

17 : 15

goals

12 : 29

1.7 : 1.5

goals avg

1.2 : 2.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

VV Alkmaar W

15.10.2021

3-1

(3-0)

PEC Zwolle W

PEC Zwolle W

28.05.2021

5-1

(4-0)

VV Alkmaar W

VV Alkmaar W

30.04.2021

3-3

(1-1)

PEC Zwolle W

VV Alkmaar W

02.03.2021

0-3

(0-0)

PEC Zwolle W

PEC Zwolle W

02.10.2020

0-0

(0-0)

VV Alkmaar W

PEC Zwolle W

07.02.2020

2-1

(2-0)

VV Alkmaar W

VV Alkmaar W

20.09.2019

2-2

(0-2)

PEC Zwolle W

PEC Zwolle W

30.11.2018

1-2

(1-1)

VV Alkmaar W

VV Alkmaar W

21.09.2018

0-0

(0-0)

PEC Zwolle W

PEC Zwolle W vs VV Alkmaar W prediction summary

PEC Zwolle W meets VV Alkmaar W in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Netherlands Eredivisie Women on 05.12 Sunday at 12:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : PEC Zwolle W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for PEC Zwolle W team to score and less than 2.5 for VV Alkmaar W. PEC Zwolle W chances to win are 45%. VV Alkmaar W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


PEC Zwolle W scored 17 against 15 in 10 last matches whereas VV Alkmaar W scored 12 against 29 in its 10 last games. PEC Zwolle W scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 10 last matches whereas VV Alkmaar W scored 1.2 against 2.9 in its 10 last games.


Teams PEC Zwolle W and VV Alkmaar W have played 13 matches so far. PEC Zwolle W won 3 matches in total while VV Alkmaar W won 2 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.23 goals per Match and 29 in total.


PEC Zwolle W scored 17 in total and 1.31 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home PEC Zwolle W won 2. PEC Zwolle W won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


VV Alkmaar W scored 12 in total and 0.92 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home VV Alkmaar W won 1. VV Alkmaar W won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PEC Zwolle W vs VV Alkmaar W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eredivisie Women