Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. U21 Divisie 1. Spring Season - 13

PEC Zwolle U21 vs Groningen U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

18.05 Saturday

12:00 CET

Sportpark Be Quick '28 veld 6

PEC Zwolle U21
Draw
Groningen U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

26

home

away

total

7 : 27

goals

57 : 33

0.6 : 2.3

goals avg

2.2 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Groningen U21

27.01.2024

3-0

(1-0)

PEC Zwolle U21

Groningen U21

22.04.2023

0-2

PEC Zwolle U21

PEC Zwolle U21

11.02.2023

0-3

Groningen U21

PEC Zwolle U21

29.10.2022

1-1

Groningen U21

Groningen U21

10.09.2022

0-0

PEC Zwolle U21

Groningen U21

14.05.2022

3-1

PEC Zwolle U21

PEC Zwolle U21 vs Groningen U21 prediction summary

PEC Zwolle U21 meets Groningen U21 in a match of a Spring Season - 13 round in Netherlands U21 Divisie 1 on 18.05 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Groningen U21 and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for PEC Zwolle U21 team to score and less than 3.5 for Groningen U21. PEC Zwolle U21 chances to win are 10%. Groningen U21 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


PEC Zwolle U21 scored 7 against 27 in 12 last matches whereas Groningen U21 scored 57 against 33 in its 26 last games. PEC Zwolle U21 scored 0.6 against 2.3 in 12 last matches whereas Groningen U21 scored 2.2 against 1.3 in its 26 last games.


Teams PEC Zwolle U21 and Groningen U21 have played 6 matches so far. PEC Zwolle U21 won 1 matches in total while Groningen U21 won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 14 in total.


PEC Zwolle U21 scored 4 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home PEC Zwolle U21 won 0. PEC Zwolle U21 won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Groningen U21 scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Groningen U21 won 2. Groningen U21 won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for PEC Zwolle U21 vs Groningen U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U21 Divisie 1