Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group EPêro Pinheiro - Belenenses II
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E. Group E - 3

Pêro Pinheiro vs Belenenses II prediction, betting tips and odds

03.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Parque de Jogos Pardal Monteiro

Pêro Pinheiro
Draw
Belenenses II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

0

home

away

total

3 : 1

goals

0 : 0

1.5 : 0.5

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Pêro Pinheiro vs Belenenses II prediction summary

Pêro Pinheiro meets Belenenses II in a match of a Group E - 3 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E on 03.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Pêro Pinheiro and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pêro Pinheiro team to score and n/a for Belenenses II. Pêro Pinheiro chances to win are 45%. Belenenses II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Pêro Pinheiro scored 3 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Belenenses II scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Pêro Pinheiro scored 1.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Belenenses II scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Pêro Pinheiro and Belenenses II have played 0 matches so far. Pêro Pinheiro won 0 matches in total while Belenenses II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Pêro Pinheiro scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pêro Pinheiro won 0. Pêro Pinheiro won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Belenenses II scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Belenenses II won 0. Belenenses II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pêro Pinheiro vs Belenenses II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E