Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEstoniaCupPärnu - JK Tabasalu
Estonia. Cup. Round of 32

Pärnu vs JK Tabasalu prediction, betting tips and odds

06.10 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Pärnu Rannastaadion

Pärnu
Draw
JK Tabasalu

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 0

goals

11 : 1

2.0 : 0.0

goals avg

11.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Pärnu vs JK Tabasalu prediction summary

Pärnu meets JK Tabasalu in a match of a Round of 32 round in Estonia Cup on 06.10 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Pärnu or draws and +3.5 goals and Over 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Pärnu team to score and less than 11.5 for JK Tabasalu. Pärnu chances to win are 35%. JK Tabasalu chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Pärnu scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas JK Tabasalu scored 11 against 1 in its 1 last games. Pärnu scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas JK Tabasalu scored 11.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Pärnu and JK Tabasalu have played 0 matches so far. Pärnu won 0 matches in total while JK Tabasalu won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Pärnu scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Pärnu won 0. Pärnu won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


JK Tabasalu scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home JK Tabasalu won 0. JK Tabasalu won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Pärnu vs JK Tabasalu with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup