Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCroatia3. HNL - JugOtok - RNK Split
Croatia. 3. HNL - Jug. South - 18

Otok vs RNK Split prediction, betting tips and odds

19.02 Saturday

14:30 CET

Športski Centar Gola Brda

Otok
Draw
RNK Split

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
D
L
D
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5RNK Split178451028
17Otok17269-1612

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

26 : 42

goals

31 : 21

1.5 : 2.5

goals avg

1.8 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

RNK Split

27.08.2021

2-2

Otok

RNK Split

15.05.2021

2-2

Otok

Otok

28.10.2020

3-1

RNK Split

Otok vs RNK Split prediction summary

Otok meets RNK Split in a match of a South - 18 round in Croatia 3. HNL - Jug on 19.02 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : RNK Split and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Otok team to score and less than 4.5 for RNK Split. Otok chances to win are 10%. RNK Split chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Otok scored 26 against 42 in 17 last matches whereas RNK Split scored 31 against 21 in its 17 last games. Otok scored 1.5 against 2.5 in 17 last matches whereas RNK Split scored 1.8 against 1.2 in its 17 last games.


Teams Otok and RNK Split have played 3 matches so far. Otok won 1 matches in total while RNK Split won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Otok scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Otok won 1. Otok won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


RNK Split scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home RNK Split won 0. RNK Split won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Otok vs RNK Split with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. HNL - Jug