Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - OberosterreichOstermiething - St. Valentin
Austria. Landesliga - Oberosterreich. Oberösterreich - 17

Ostermiething vs St. Valentin prediction, betting tips and odds

08.03 Friday

19:30 CET

Stampfl-Bau Arena Ostermiething

Ostermiething
Draw
St. Valentin

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
D
W
L
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Ostermiething158431528
13St. Valentin15528-1217

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

41 : 26

goals

16 : 28

2.7 : 1.7

goals avg

1.1 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Valentin

12.08.2023

0-4

Ostermiething

Ostermiething

08.04.2023

0-2

St. Valentin

St. Valentin

10.09.2022

0-1

Ostermiething

Ostermiething vs St. Valentin prediction summary

Ostermiething meets St. Valentin in a match of a Oberösterreich - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Oberosterreich on 08.03 Friday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Ostermiething and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ostermiething team to score and less than 1.5 for St. Valentin. Ostermiething chances to win are 45%. St. Valentin chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ostermiething scored 41 against 26 in 15 last matches whereas St. Valentin scored 16 against 28 in its 15 last games. Ostermiething scored 2.7 against 1.7 in 15 last matches whereas St. Valentin scored 1.1 against 1.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Ostermiething and St. Valentin have played 3 matches so far. Ostermiething won 2 matches in total while St. Valentin won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Ostermiething scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ostermiething won 0. Ostermiething won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


St. Valentin scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home St. Valentin won 0. St. Valentin won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ostermiething vs St. Valentin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Oberosterreich