Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group AOs Limianos - Maria da Fonte
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A. Group A - 4

Os Limianos vs Maria da Fonte prediction, betting tips and odds

03.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio do Cruzeiro

Os Limianos
Draw
Maria da Fonte

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Os Limianos211074
7Maria da Fonte210113

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

9 : 2

goals

3 : 2

4.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Os Limianos vs Maria da Fonte prediction summary

Os Limianos meets Maria da Fonte in a match of a Group A - 4 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A on 03.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Os Limianos and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Os Limianos team to score and less than 2.5 for Maria da Fonte. Os Limianos chances to win are 45%. Maria da Fonte chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Os Limianos scored 9 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Maria da Fonte scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Os Limianos scored 4.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Maria da Fonte scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Os Limianos and Maria da Fonte have played 0 matches so far. Os Limianos won 0 matches in total while Maria da Fonte won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Os Limianos scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Os Limianos won 0. Os Limianos won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Maria da Fonte scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Maria da Fonte won 0. Maria da Fonte won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Os Limianos vs Maria da Fonte with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group A