Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - NiederosterreichOrtmann - Gloggnitz
Austria. Landesliga - Niederosterreich. Niederösterreich - 17

Ortmann vs Gloggnitz prediction, betting tips and odds

17.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Sportplatz Ortmann BSV

Ortmann
Draw
Gloggnitz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Gloggnitz159241329
4Ortmann158341427

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

31 : 17

goals

27 : 14

2.1 : 1.1

goals avg

1.8 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gloggnitz

11.08.2023

1-1

Ortmann

Gloggnitz

25.03.2023

3-2

Ortmann

Ortmann

19.08.2022

0-3

Gloggnitz

Ortmann vs Gloggnitz prediction summary

Ortmann meets Gloggnitz in a match of a Niederösterreich - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Niederosterreich on 17.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Gloggnitz and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ortmann team to score and less than 2.5 for Gloggnitz. Ortmann chances to win are 10%. Gloggnitz chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ortmann scored 31 against 17 in 15 last matches whereas Gloggnitz scored 27 against 14 in its 15 last games. Ortmann scored 2.1 against 1.1 in 15 last matches whereas Gloggnitz scored 1.8 against 0.9 in its 15 last games.


Teams Ortmann and Gloggnitz have played 3 matches so far. Ortmann won 0 matches in total while Gloggnitz won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Ortmann scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ortmann won 0. Ortmann won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Gloggnitz scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gloggnitz won 1. Gloggnitz won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ortmann vs Gloggnitz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Niederosterreich