Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National. Regular Season - 17

Orleans vs Sedan prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (2-1)

25.01 Tuesday

19:00 CET

Stade De La Source Terrain Annexe 3

Orleans
Draw
Sedan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
W
L
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Sedan18684226
13Orleans17557-220

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

17 : 19

goals

18 : 16

1.0 : 1.1

goals avg

1.0 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sedan

11.03.2016

1-2

(0-1)

Orleans

Orleans

25.09.2015

1-0

(0-0)

Sedan

Orleans vs Sedan prediction summary

Orleans meets Sedan in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in France National on 25.01 Tuesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Orleans or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Orleans team to score and less than 1.5 for Sedan. Orleans chances to win are 45%. Sedan chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Orleans scored 17 against 19 in 17 last matches whereas Sedan scored 18 against 16 in its 18 last games. Orleans scored 1.0 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas Sedan scored 1.0 against 0.9 in its 18 last games.


Teams Orleans and Sedan have played 2 matches so far. Orleans won 2 matches in total while Sedan won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Orleans scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Orleans won 1. Orleans won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Sedan scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Sedan won 0. Sedan won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Orleans vs Sedan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National