Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaCupOrenburg - Dinamo Moscow
Russia. Cup. Group Stage - 5

Orenburg vs Dinamo Moscow prediction, betting tips and odds

27.10 Wednesday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Orenburg
Draw
Dinamo Moscow

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 1

goals

6 : 0

3.0 : 1.0

goals avg

6.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Dinamo Moscow

22.07.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Orenburg

Orenburg

05.10.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Moscow

Orenburg

16.03.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Dinamo Moscow

Dinamo Moscow

02.09.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Orenburg

Orenburg vs Dinamo Moscow prediction summary

Orenburg meets Dinamo Moscow in a match of a Group Stage - 5 round in Russia Cup on 27.10 Wednesday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Orenburg or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Orenburg team to score and less than 6.5 for Dinamo Moscow. Orenburg chances to win are 35%. Dinamo Moscow chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Orenburg scored 3 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Dinamo Moscow scored 6 against 0 in its 1 last games. Orenburg scored 3.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Dinamo Moscow scored 6.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Orenburg and Dinamo Moscow have played 4 matches so far. Orenburg won 3 matches in total while Dinamo Moscow won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Orenburg scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Orenburg won 2. Orenburg won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Dinamo Moscow scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Dinamo Moscow won 1. Dinamo Moscow won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Orenburg vs Dinamo Moscow with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup