1 : 0
4 : 5
0.5 : 0.0
2.0 : 2.5
Operário meets Coruchense in a match of a Group E - 3 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E on 03.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Operário or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Operário team to score and less than 2.5 for Coruchense. Operário chances to win are 35%. Coruchense chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Operário scored 1 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Coruchense scored 4 against 5 in its 2 last games. Operário scored 0.5 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Coruchense scored 2.0 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.
Teams Operário and Coruchense have played 0 matches so far. Operário won 0 matches in total while Coruchense won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Operário scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Operário won 0. Operário won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Coruchense scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Coruchense won 0. Coruchense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Operário vs Coruchense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!