Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Czech-Republic. 1. Liga U19. Regular Season - 11

Opava U19 vs Hradec Králové U19 head to head

Not Started: ()

10.04 Saturday

13:00 CET

Stadion v Městských sadech

Opava U19
Draw
Hradec Králové U19

10%

45%

45%

Next fixtures in 1. Liga U19

Opava U19 vs Hradec Králové U19 prediction summary

Opava U19 meets Hradec Králové U19 in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Czech-Republic 1. Liga U19 on 10.04 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Hradec Králové U19 and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Opava U19 team to score and less than 1.5 for Hradec Králové U19. Opava U19 chances to win are 10%. Hradec Králové U19 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Opava U19 scored 6 against 14 in 6 last matches whereas Hradec Králové U19 scored 7 against 8 in its 8 last games. Opava U19 scored 1.0 against 2.3 in 6 last matches whereas Hradec Králové U19 scored 0.9 against 1.0 in its 8 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Opava U19 vs Hradec Králové U19 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!