Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEl-SalvadorPrimera DivisionOnce Municipal - Alianza
El-Salvador. Primera Division. Apertura - 1st Phase - 16

Once Municipal vs Alianza prediction, betting tips and odds

30.10 Saturday

01:00 CET

Estadio Arturo Simeón Magaña

Once Municipal
Draw
Alianza

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
W
D
W
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Alianza139311930
3Once Municipal14662524

Performance last matches

14

played

13

home

away

total

23 : 18

goals

32 : 13

1.6 : 1.3

goals avg

2.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Alianza

10.09.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Once Municipal

Once Municipal

01.05.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Alianza

Alianza

11.04.2021

3-1

(1-1)

Once Municipal

Alianza

17.01.2021

3-1

(1-1)

Once Municipal

Once Municipal

13.01.2021

1-2

(1-2)

Alianza

Once Municipal

16.02.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Alianza

Alianza

06.10.2019

2-1

(1-0)

Once Municipal

Alianza

03.08.2019

3-0

(0-0)

Once Municipal

Once Municipal

28.04.2013

0-0

(0-0)

Alianza

Alianza

10.03.2013

7-0

(4-0)

Once Municipal

Alianza

04.11.2012

2-0

(1-0)

Once Municipal

Once Municipal

30.08.2012

1-2

(0-1)

Alianza

Alianza

08.03.2012

1-1

(0-1)

Once Municipal

Once Municipal

18.01.2012

2-1

(1-0)

Alianza

Alianza

30.10.2011

0-1

(0-0)

Once Municipal

Once Municipal

21.08.2011

1-2

(0-1)

Alianza

Once Municipal vs Alianza prediction summary

Once Municipal meets Alianza in a match of a Apertura - 1st Phase - 16 round in El-Salvador Primera Division on 30.10 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Alianza and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Once Municipal team to score and less than 4.5 for Alianza. Once Municipal chances to win are 10%. Alianza chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Once Municipal scored 23 against 18 in 14 last matches whereas Alianza scored 32 against 13 in its 13 last games. Once Municipal scored 1.6 against 1.3 in 14 last matches whereas Alianza scored 2.5 against 1.0 in its 13 last games.


Teams Once Municipal and Alianza have played 17 matches so far. Once Municipal won 3 matches in total while Alianza won 10 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.47 goals per Match and 42 in total.


Once Municipal scored 12 in total and 0.71 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Once Municipal won 2. Once Municipal won 1 matches out of 9 played away.


Alianza scored 30 in total and 1.76 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Alianza won 7. Alianza won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Once Municipal vs Alianza with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera Division