Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification AsiaOman - Japan
World. World Cup - Qualification Asia. 3rd Round - 6

Oman vs Japan prediction, betting tips and odds

16.11 Tuesday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Oman
Draw
Japan

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Japan88004424
2Oman86021018

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

21 : 11

goals

49 : 5

1.8 : 0.9

goals avg

4.1 : 0.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Japan

02.09.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Oman

Oman

13.01.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Japan

Oman vs Japan prediction summary

Oman meets Japan in a match of a 3rd Round - 6 round in World World Cup - Qualification Asia on 16.11 Tuesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Japan and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Oman team to score and less than 2.5 for Japan. Oman chances to win are 10%. Japan chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Oman scored 21 against 11 in 12 last matches whereas Japan scored 49 against 5 in its 12 last games. Oman scored 1.8 against 0.9 in 12 last matches whereas Japan scored 4.1 against 0.4 in its 12 last games.


Teams Oman and Japan have played 2 matches so far. Oman won 1 matches in total while Japan won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Oman scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Oman won 0. Oman won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Japan scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Japan won 0. Japan won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Oman vs Japan with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification Asia