Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Libya. Premier League. Regular Season - 17

Olympic Azzaweya vs Al-Ittihad prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

24.06 Friday

17:00 CET

Stadium

Olympic Azzaweya
Draw
Al-Ittihad

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
D
L
W
W
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Al-Ittihad107121122
9Olympic Azzaweya10244-110

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

17 : 17

goals

22 : 9

1.1 : 1.1

goals avg

1.4 : 0.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Al-Ittihad

17.01.2022

5-0

Olympic Azzaweya

Al-Ittihad

24.07.2021

2-0

Olympic Azzaweya

Olympic Azzaweya

10.05.2021

0-1

Al-Ittihad

Olympic Azzaweya

01.02.2019

0-1

Al-Ittihad

Olympic Azzaweya

16.04.2018

1-1

Al-Ittihad

Al-Ittihad

20.10.2017

3-0

Olympic Azzaweya

Olympic Azzaweya vs Al-Ittihad prediction summary

Olympic Azzaweya meets Al-Ittihad in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Libya Premier League on 24.06 Friday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Al-Ittihad and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Olympic Azzaweya team to score and less than 2.5 for Al-Ittihad. Olympic Azzaweya chances to win are 10%. Al-Ittihad chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Olympic Azzaweya scored 17 against 17 in 16 last matches whereas Al-Ittihad scored 22 against 9 in its 16 last games. Olympic Azzaweya scored 1.1 against 1.1 in 16 last matches whereas Al-Ittihad scored 1.4 against 0.6 in its 16 last games.


Teams Olympic Azzaweya and Al-Ittihad have played 6 matches so far. Olympic Azzaweya won 0 matches in total while Al-Ittihad won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Olympic Azzaweya scored 1 in total and 0.17 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Olympic Azzaweya won 0. Olympic Azzaweya won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Al-Ittihad scored 13 in total and 2.17 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Al-Ittihad won 3. Al-Ittihad won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Olympic Azzaweya vs Al-Ittihad with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League