Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Tasmania NPL. Regular Season - 11

Olympia Warriors vs Riverside prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-0 (2-0)

25.06 Saturday

08:00 CET

Empire Couriers Park

Olympia Warriors
Draw
Riverside

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Olympia Warriors10109-353
8Riverside10019-401

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

9 : 44

goals

4 : 44

0.9 : 4.4

goals avg

0.4 : 4.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Riverside

09.04.2022

0-5

(0-3)

Olympia Warriors

Olympia Warriors

28.08.2021

4-1

Riverside

Riverside

22.05.2021

1-2

Olympia Warriors

Olympia Warriors

27.03.2021

3-2

Riverside

Riverside

12.09.2020

1-3

Olympia Warriors

Olympia Warriors

08.08.2020

5-1

Riverside

Olympia Warriors vs Riverside prediction summary

Olympia Warriors meets Riverside in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Australia Tasmania NPL on 25.06 Saturday at 08:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Olympia Warriors or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Olympia Warriors team to score and less than 1.5 for Riverside. Olympia Warriors chances to win are 45%. Riverside chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Olympia Warriors scored 9 against 44 in 10 last matches whereas Riverside scored 4 against 44 in its 10 last games. Olympia Warriors scored 0.9 against 4.4 in 10 last matches whereas Riverside scored 0.4 against 4.4 in its 10 last games.


Teams Olympia Warriors and Riverside have played 8 matches so far. Olympia Warriors won 6 matches in total while Riverside won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.50 goals per Match and 28 in total.


Olympia Warriors scored 22 in total and 2.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Olympia Warriors won 3. Olympia Warriors won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


Riverside scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Riverside won 0. Riverside won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Olympia Warriors vs Riverside with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tasmania NPL