Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Uzbekistan. Super League. Regular Season - 3

Olmaliq vs Nasaf prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (0-1)

26.06 Sunday

17:00 CET

OKMK Sport Majmuasi

Olmaliq
Draw
Nasaf

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
W
D
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Olmaliq11623820
6Nasaf95401119

Performance last matches

11

played

9

home

away

total

18 : 10

goals

15 : 4

1.6 : 0.9

goals avg

1.7 : 0.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Olmaliq

24.11.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Nasaf

Olmaliq

15.08.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

14.03.2021

1-1

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

16.12.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

21.10.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

02.07.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Nasaf

Olmaliq

30.09.2019

2-1

Nasaf

Nasaf

26.04.2019

4-0

Olmaliq

Nasaf

25.11.2018

2-2

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

19.10.2018

0-2

Nasaf

Nasaf

28.07.2018

0-2

(0-0)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

26.04.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

08.09.2017

1-0

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

07.04.2017

1-0

(0-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

08.08.2016

2-1

(1-1)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

11.03.2016

1-3

(1-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

08.08.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

23.03.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

07.11.2014

2-2

(2-1)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

22.06.2014

1-1

(0-1)

Nasaf

Olmaliq

08.11.2013

2-2

(1-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

02.03.2013

2-2

(0-1)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq

03.08.2012

0-1

(0-0)

Nasaf

Nasaf

01.07.2012

4-2

(3-0)

Olmaliq

Olmaliq vs Nasaf prediction summary

Olmaliq meets Nasaf in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Uzbekistan Super League on 26.06 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Nasaf and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Olmaliq team to score and less than 2.5 for Nasaf. Olmaliq chances to win are 10%. Nasaf chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Olmaliq scored 18 against 10 in 11 last matches whereas Nasaf scored 15 against 4 in its 9 last games. Olmaliq scored 1.6 against 0.9 in 11 last matches whereas Nasaf scored 1.7 against 0.4 in its 9 last games.


Teams Olmaliq and Nasaf have played 24 matches so far. Olmaliq won 6 matches in total while Nasaf won 9 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.46 goals per Match and 59 in total.


Olmaliq scored 25 in total and 1.04 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Olmaliq won 5. Olmaliq won 1 matches out of 11 played away.


Nasaf scored 34 in total and 1.42 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Nasaf won 6. Nasaf won 3 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Olmaliq vs Nasaf with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League