Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group FOlhanense - União Montemor
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group F. Group F - 5

Olhanense vs União Montemor prediction, betting tips and odds

31.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Estádio José Arcanjo

Olhanense
Draw
União Montemor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Olhanense320116
5União Montemor3111-14

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 4

goals

3 : 4

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

1.0 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Olhanense vs União Montemor prediction summary

Olhanense meets União Montemor in a match of a Group F - 5 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group F on 31.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Olhanense or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Olhanense team to score and less than 1.5 for União Montemor. Olhanense chances to win are 45%. União Montemor chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Olhanense scored 5 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas União Montemor scored 3 against 4 in its 3 last games. Olhanense scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas União Montemor scored 1.0 against 1.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Olhanense and União Montemor have played 0 matches so far. Olhanense won 0 matches in total while União Montemor won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Olhanense scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Olhanense won 0. Olhanense won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


União Montemor scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home União Montemor won 0. União Montemor won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Olhanense vs União Montemor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group F