Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkSuperligaOdense - Randers FC
Denmark. Superliga. Regular Season - 18

Odense vs Randers FC prediction, betting tips and odds

19.02 Sunday

15:00 CET

Nature Energy Park

Odense
Draw
Randers FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
W
D
D
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Odense17665-224
6Randers FC17665-324

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

23 : 25

goals

23 : 26

1.4 : 1.5

goals avg

1.4 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Randers FC

24.07.2022

2-2

(0-2)

Odense

Odense

12.12.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Randers FC

Randers FC

05.12.2021

0-2

(0-2)

Odense

Odense

17.10.2021

1-2

(1-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

25.07.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Odense

Odense

28.02.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Randers FC

Randers FC

27.11.2020

2-1

(1-0)

Odense

Odense

19.07.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

11.07.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Odense

Randers FC

23.02.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Odense

Odense

09.08.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Randers FC

Odense

17.03.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

29.07.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Odense

Randers FC

18.04.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Odense

Odense

15.04.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

18.03.2018

4-1

(0-1)

Odense

Odense

24.09.2017

3-1

(1-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

29.05.2017

2-0

(0-0)

Odense

Odense

20.05.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

23.04.2017

4-0

(3-0)

Odense

Odense

18.04.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Randers FC

Odense

20.02.2017

3-0

(1-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

16.10.2016

3-0

(1-0)

Odense

Odense

03.04.2016

0-1

(0-1)

Randers FC

Randers FC

26.10.2015

1-1

(1-1)

Odense

Odense

16.08.2015

2-3

(1-1)

Randers FC

Odense

07.06.2015

0-2

(0-2)

Randers FC

Randers FC

26.10.2014

3-0

(3-0)

Odense

Randers FC

17.08.2014

0-2

(0-1)

Odense

Odense

08.05.2014

2-1

(2-1)

Randers FC

Randers FC

23.11.2013

1-1

(1-0)

Odense

Randers FC

28.07.2013

1-1

(1-0)

Odense

Odense

28.03.2013

0-0

(0-0)

Randers FC

Randers FC

19.11.2012

3-2

(1-1)

Odense

Odense

22.07.2012

0-1

(0-0)

Randers FC

Odense vs Randers FC prediction summary

Odense meets Randers FC in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Denmark Superliga on 19.02 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Odense or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Odense team to score and less than 2.5 for Randers FC. Odense chances to win are 45%. Randers FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Odense scored 23 against 25 in 17 last matches whereas Randers FC scored 23 against 26 in its 17 last games. Odense scored 1.4 against 1.5 in 17 last matches whereas Randers FC scored 1.4 against 1.5 in its 17 last games.


Teams Odense and Randers FC have played 35 matches so far. Odense won 11 matches in total while Randers FC won 15 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.43 goals per Match and 85 in total.


Odense scored 39 in total and 1.11 on average. In 17 matches pleayed at home Odense won 9. Odense won 2 matches out of 18 played away.


Randers FC scored 46 in total and 1.31 on average. In 18 matches pleayed at home Randers FC won 9. Randers FC won 6 matches out of 17 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Odense vs Randers FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superliga