Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Crimea. Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Ocean Kerch vs Kyzyltash prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-2)

17.10 Sunday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Ocean Kerch
Draw
Kyzyltash

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

5 : 10

goals

5 : 7

0.8 : 1.7

goals avg

0.8 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kyzyltash

21.08.2021

0-1

(0-0)

Ocean Kerch

Ocean Kerch vs Kyzyltash prediction summary

Ocean Kerch meets Kyzyltash in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Crimea Premier League on 17.10 Sunday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Ocean Kerch or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ocean Kerch team to score and less than 1.5 for Kyzyltash. Ocean Kerch chances to win are 35%. Kyzyltash chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Ocean Kerch scored 5 against 10 in 6 last matches whereas Kyzyltash scored 5 against 7 in its 6 last games. Ocean Kerch scored 0.8 against 1.7 in 6 last matches whereas Kyzyltash scored 0.8 against 1.2 in its 6 last games.


Teams Ocean Kerch and Kyzyltash have played 1 matches so far. Ocean Kerch won 1 matches in total while Kyzyltash won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Ocean Kerch scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ocean Kerch won 0. Ocean Kerch won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Kyzyltash scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kyzyltash won 0. Kyzyltash won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ocean Kerch vs Kyzyltash with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League