Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. Eliteserien. Regular Season - 12

ODD Ballklubb vs Bodo/Glimt prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (1-1)

02.07 Saturday

18:00 CET

Skagerak Arena

ODD Ballklubb
Draw
Bodo/Glimt

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Bodo/Glimt11542819
10ODD Ballklubb12507-615

Performance last matches

12

played

11

home

away

total

11 : 17

goals

22 : 14

0.9 : 1.4

goals avg

2.0 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bodo/Glimt

12.09.2021

1-1

(1-1)

ODD Ballklubb

ODD Ballklubb

30.05.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Bodo/Glimt

Bodo/Glimt

13.09.2020

6-1

(4-1)

ODD Ballklubb

ODD Ballklubb

01.07.2020

0-4

(0-2)

Bodo/Glimt

ODD Ballklubb

30.08.2019

3-1

(2-0)

Bodo/Glimt

Bodo/Glimt

30.06.2019

3-0

(1-0)

ODD Ballklubb

Bodo/Glimt

20.08.2018

1-1

(1-1)

ODD Ballklubb

ODD Ballklubb

08.04.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Bodo/Glimt

Bodo/Glimt

17.07.2016

2-1

(1-1)

ODD Ballklubb

ODD Ballklubb

08.05.2016

2-1

(1-0)

Bodo/Glimt

ODD Ballklubb vs Bodo/Glimt prediction summary

ODD Ballklubb meets Bodo/Glimt in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Norway Eliteserien on 02.07 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bodo/Glimt and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for ODD Ballklubb team to score and less than 3.5 for Bodo/Glimt. ODD Ballklubb chances to win are 10%. Bodo/Glimt chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


ODD Ballklubb scored 11 against 17 in 12 last matches whereas Bodo/Glimt scored 22 against 14 in its 11 last games. ODD Ballklubb scored 0.9 against 1.4 in 12 last matches whereas Bodo/Glimt scored 2.0 against 1.3 in its 11 last games.


Teams ODD Ballklubb and Bodo/Glimt have played 12 matches so far. ODD Ballklubb won 4 matches in total while Bodo/Glimt won 4 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 30 in total.


ODD Ballklubb scored 11 in total and 0.92 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home ODD Ballklubb won 4. ODD Ballklubb won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


Bodo/Glimt scored 19 in total and 1.58 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Bodo/Glimt won 3. Bodo/Glimt won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for ODD Ballklubb vs Bodo/Glimt with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eliteserien