Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalCampeonato de Portugal Prio - Group EO Elvas - Sacavenense
Portugal. Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E. Group E - 3

O Elvas vs Sacavenense prediction, betting tips and odds

03.10 Sunday

16:00 CET

Campo Domingos Carrilho Patalino

O Elvas
Draw
Sacavenense

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5O Elvas210103
8Sacavenense2101-23

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 3

goals

3 : 5

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

1.5 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

O Elvas

11.09.2021

0-2

Sacavenense

O Elvas vs Sacavenense prediction summary

O Elvas meets Sacavenense in a match of a Group E - 3 round in Portugal Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E on 03.10 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : O Elvas or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for O Elvas team to score and less than 2.5 for Sacavenense. O Elvas chances to win are 35%. Sacavenense chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


O Elvas scored 3 against 3 in 2 last matches whereas Sacavenense scored 3 against 5 in its 2 last games. O Elvas scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 2 last matches whereas Sacavenense scored 1.5 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams O Elvas and Sacavenense have played 1 matches so far. O Elvas won 0 matches in total while Sacavenense won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


O Elvas scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home O Elvas won 0. O Elvas won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sacavenense scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sacavenense won 0. Sacavenense won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for O Elvas vs Sacavenense with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Campeonato de Portugal Prio - Group E