Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaNational Premier LeaguesO'Connor Knights - Canberra FC
Australia. National Premier Leagues. Regular Season - 13

O'Connor Knights vs Canberra FC prediction, betting tips and odds

16.07 Saturday

07:00 CET

O'Connor Enclosed

O'Connor Knights
Draw
Canberra FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
L
W
D
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Canberra FC107301524
4O'Connor Knights9423-214

Performance last matches

9

played

10

home

away

total

22 : 24

goals

22 : 7

2.4 : 2.7

goals avg

2.2 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Canberra FC

14.05.2022

3-2

(1-2)

O'Connor Knights

O'Connor Knights vs Canberra FC prediction summary

O'Connor Knights meets Canberra FC in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Australia National Premier Leagues on 16.07 Saturday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Canberra FC and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for O'Connor Knights team to score and less than 3.5 for Canberra FC. O'Connor Knights chances to win are 10%. Canberra FC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


O'Connor Knights scored 22 against 24 in 9 last matches whereas Canberra FC scored 22 against 7 in its 10 last games. O'Connor Knights scored 2.4 against 2.7 in 9 last matches whereas Canberra FC scored 2.2 against 0.7 in its 10 last games.


Teams O'Connor Knights and Canberra FC have played 1 matches so far. O'Connor Knights won 0 matches in total while Canberra FC won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


O'Connor Knights scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home O'Connor Knights won 0. O'Connor Knights won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Canberra FC scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Canberra FC won 1. Canberra FC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for O'Connor Knights vs Canberra FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National Premier Leagues