Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaCapital Territory NPLO'Connor Knights - Canberra FC
Australia. Capital Territory NPL. Regular Season - 12

O'Connor Knights vs Canberra FC prediction, betting tips and odds

22.06 Saturday

07:00 CET

Kaleen Enclosed 1

O'Connor Knights
Draw
Canberra FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
W
W
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3O'Connor Knights7511616
5Canberra FC9423414

Performance last matches

7

played

9

home

away

total

14 : 8

goals

18 : 14

2.0 : 1.1

goals avg

2.0 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Canberra FC

05.05.2024

1-3

(0-2)

O'Connor Knights

O'Connor Knights

23.09.2023

1-1

(0-0)

Canberra FC

O'Connor Knights

22.07.2023

2-2

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

28.05.2023

0-1

(0-0)

O'Connor Knights

O'Connor Knights

01.04.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Canberra FC

O'Connor Knights

03.09.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Canberra FC

O'Connor Knights

16.07.2022

0-4

(0-1)

Canberra FC

Canberra FC

14.05.2022

3-2

(1-2)

O'Connor Knights

O'Connor Knights vs Canberra FC prediction summary

O'Connor Knights meets Canberra FC in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Australia Capital Territory NPL on 22.06 Saturday at 07:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : O'Connor Knights or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for O'Connor Knights team to score and less than 2.5 for Canberra FC. O'Connor Knights chances to win are 45%. Canberra FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


O'Connor Knights scored 14 against 8 in 7 last matches whereas Canberra FC scored 18 against 14 in its 9 last games. O'Connor Knights scored 2.0 against 1.1 in 7 last matches whereas Canberra FC scored 2.0 against 1.6 in its 9 last games.


Teams O'Connor Knights and Canberra FC have played 8 matches so far. O'Connor Knights won 3 matches in total while Canberra FC won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.88 goals per Match and 23 in total.


O'Connor Knights scored 11 in total and 1.38 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home O'Connor Knights won 1. O'Connor Knights won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Canberra FC scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Canberra FC won 1. Canberra FC won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for O'Connor Knights vs Canberra FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Capital Territory NPL