Your feedback is needed! Press here.
Slovakia. 3. liga - West. West - 20

Nové Mesto nad Váhom vs Veľké Ludince head to head

Match Postponed: ()

11.04 Sunday

15:30 CET

Štadión AFC Považan

Nové Mesto nad Váhom
Draw
Veľké Ludince

45%

45%

10%

Head to head

Veľké Ludince

06.09.2020

0-2

Nové Mesto nad Váhom

Next fixtures in 3. liga - West

Nové Mesto nad Váhom vs Veľké Ludince prediction summary

Nové Mesto nad Váhom meets Veľké Ludince in a match of a West - 20 round in Slovakia 3. liga - West on 11.04 Sunday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Nové Mesto nad Váhom or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Nové Mesto nad Váhom team to score and less than 1.5 for Veľké Ludince. Nové Mesto nad Váhom chances to win are 45%. Veľké Ludince chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Nové Mesto nad Váhom scored 12 against 15 in 10 last matches whereas Veľké Ludince scored 6 against 11 in its 10 last games. Nové Mesto nad Váhom scored 1.2 against 1.5 in 10 last matches whereas Veľké Ludince scored 0.6 against 1.1 in its 10 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nové Mesto nad Váhom vs Veľké Ludince with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!