20 : 24
9 : 35
2.0 : 2.4
0.9 : 3.5
Notre Dame meets Silver Sands in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Barbados Premier League on 07.06 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Notre Dame or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Notre Dame team to score and less than 1.5 for Silver Sands. Notre Dame chances to win are 45%. Silver Sands chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Notre Dame scored 20 against 24 in 10 last matches whereas Silver Sands scored 9 against 35 in its 10 last games. Notre Dame scored 2.0 against 2.4 in 10 last matches whereas Silver Sands scored 0.9 against 3.5 in its 10 last games.
Teams Notre Dame and Silver Sands have played 3 matches so far. Notre Dame won 2 matches in total while Silver Sands won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.
Notre Dame scored 9 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Notre Dame won 1. Notre Dame won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Silver Sands scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Silver Sands won 0. Silver Sands won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Notre Dame vs Silver Sands with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!