Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEnglandU18 Premier League - SouthNorwich City U18 - Crystal Palace U18
England. U18 Premier League - South. South - 11

Norwich City U18 vs Crystal Palace U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Tuesday

15:00 CET

Lotus Training Center

Norwich City U18
Draw
Crystal Palace U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

14

home

away

total

27 : 44

goals

39 : 31

2.1 : 3.4

goals avg

2.8 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Crystal Palace U18

15.04.2023

3-3

(1-2)

Norwich City U18

Norwich City U18

19.11.2022

2-2

(2-1)

Crystal Palace U18

Norwich City U18

26.02.2022

0-1

(0-1)

Crystal Palace U18

Crystal Palace U18

08.01.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Norwich City U18

Crystal Palace U18

20.02.2021

3-5

(2-3)

Norwich City U18

Norwich City U18

17.10.2020

2-3

(2-0)

Crystal Palace U18

Norwich City U18 vs Crystal Palace U18 prediction summary

Norwich City U18 meets Crystal Palace U18 in a match of a South - 11 round in England U18 Premier League - South on 19.03 Tuesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Crystal Palace U18 and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Norwich City U18 team to score and less than 4.5 for Crystal Palace U18. Norwich City U18 chances to win are 10%. Crystal Palace U18 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Norwich City U18 scored 27 against 44 in 13 last matches whereas Crystal Palace U18 scored 39 against 31 in its 14 last games. Norwich City U18 scored 2.1 against 3.4 in 13 last matches whereas Crystal Palace U18 scored 2.8 against 2.2 in its 14 last games.


Teams Norwich City U18 and Crystal Palace U18 have played 6 matches so far. Norwich City U18 won 1 matches in total while Crystal Palace U18 won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Norwich City U18 scored 12 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Norwich City U18 won 0. Norwich City U18 won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Crystal Palace U18 scored 12 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Crystal Palace U18 won 0. Crystal Palace U18 won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Norwich City U18 vs Crystal Palace U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Premier League - South