Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

USA. NWSL Women. Regular Season - 2

North Carolina Courage W vs Orlando Pride W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-2)

19.05 Thursday

01:00 CET

WakeMed Soccer Park

North Carolina Courage W
Draw
Orlando Pride W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

D
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
6North Carolina Courage W24969533
8Orlando Pride W247710-528

Performance last matches

1

played

3

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

3 : 5

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Orlando Pride W

17.04.2022

2-4

(1-3)

North Carolina Courage W

North Carolina Courage W

28.03.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Orlando Pride W

North Carolina Courage W

01.08.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Orlando Pride W

Orlando Pride W

05.07.2021

0-2

(0-1)

North Carolina Courage W

North Carolina Courage W

23.05.2021

1-2

(0-1)

Orlando Pride W

North Carolina Courage W

02.05.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Orlando Pride W

Orlando Pride W

17.10.2020

3-3

(0-3)

North Carolina Courage W

North Carolina Courage W

19.09.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Orlando Pride W

North Carolina Courage W

15.09.2019

6-1

(3-0)

Orlando Pride W

Orlando Pride W

02.06.2019

0-3

(0-0)

North Carolina Courage W

North Carolina Courage W

18.04.2019

5-0

(1-0)

Orlando Pride W

North Carolina Courage W vs Orlando Pride W prediction summary

North Carolina Courage W meets Orlando Pride W in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in USA NWSL Women on 19.05 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : North Carolina Courage W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for North Carolina Courage W team to score and less than 1.5 for Orlando Pride W. North Carolina Courage W chances to win are 45%. Orlando Pride W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


North Carolina Courage W scored 1 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Orlando Pride W scored 3 against 5 in its 3 last games. North Carolina Courage W scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Orlando Pride W scored 1.0 against 1.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams North Carolina Courage W and Orlando Pride W have played 11 matches so far. North Carolina Courage W won 6 matches in total while Orlando Pride W won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.18 goals per Match and 35 in total.


North Carolina Courage W scored 26 in total and 2.36 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home North Carolina Courage W won 3. North Carolina Courage W won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


Orlando Pride W scored 9 in total and 0.82 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Orlando Pride W won 0. Orlando Pride W won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for North Carolina Courage W vs Orlando Pride W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NWSL Women