Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenSuperettanNorrby IF - Vasteras SK FK
Sweden. Superettan. Regular Season - 13

Norrby IF vs Vasteras SK FK prediction, betting tips and odds

09.07 Saturday

15:00 CET

Borås Arena

Norrby IF
Draw
Vasteras SK FK

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
D
W
D
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Norrby IF11425-414
12Vasteras SK FK11344-613

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

9 : 13

goals

15 : 21

0.8 : 1.2

goals avg

1.4 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Vasteras SK FK

11.09.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Norrby IF

Norrby IF

26.07.2021

4-1

(1-0)

Vasteras SK FK

Norrby IF

13.09.2020

3-1

(0-1)

Vasteras SK FK

Vasteras SK FK

25.07.2020

1-2

(1-2)

Norrby IF

Norrby IF

25.09.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Vasteras SK FK

Vasteras SK FK

27.05.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Norrby IF

Norrby IF vs Vasteras SK FK prediction summary

Norrby IF meets Vasteras SK FK in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Sweden Superettan on 09.07 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Norrby IF or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Norrby IF team to score and less than 2.5 for Vasteras SK FK. Norrby IF chances to win are 45%. Vasteras SK FK chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Norrby IF scored 9 against 13 in 11 last matches whereas Vasteras SK FK scored 15 against 21 in its 11 last games. Norrby IF scored 0.8 against 1.2 in 11 last matches whereas Vasteras SK FK scored 1.4 against 1.9 in its 11 last games.


Teams Norrby IF and Vasteras SK FK have played 6 matches so far. Norrby IF won 5 matches in total while Vasteras SK FK won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.17 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Norrby IF scored 14 in total and 2.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Norrby IF won 3. Norrby IF won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Vasteras SK FK scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Vasteras SK FK won 0. Vasteras SK FK won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Norrby IF vs Vasteras SK FK with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superettan