Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Kvindeliga. Regular Season - 13

Nordsjælland vs KoldingQ prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

26.11 Saturday

13:00 CET

Right to Dream Park

Nordsjælland
Draw
KoldingQ

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
W
W
D
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5KoldingQ12435-615
7Nordsjælland12327-611

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

19 : 25

goals

14 : 20

1.6 : 2.1

goals avg

1.2 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

KoldingQ

14.08.2022

0-3

(0-2)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

07.05.2022

0-1

(0-1)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

18.04.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

07.11.2021

1-1

(0-1)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

29.08.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

16.05.2021

4-1

(1-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

17.04.2021

1-0

(0-0)

KoldingQ

Nordsjælland

01.11.2020

1-5

(1-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

22.08.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

13.06.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

19.10.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

14.09.2019

5-0

(3-0)

KoldingQ

Nordsjælland vs KoldingQ prediction summary

Nordsjælland meets KoldingQ in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Denmark Kvindeliga on 26.11 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or KoldingQ and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Nordsjælland team to score and less than 2.5 for KoldingQ. Nordsjælland chances to win are 10%. KoldingQ chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Nordsjælland scored 19 against 25 in 12 last matches whereas KoldingQ scored 14 against 20 in its 12 last games. Nordsjælland scored 1.6 against 2.1 in 12 last matches whereas KoldingQ scored 1.2 against 1.7 in its 12 last games.


Teams Nordsjælland and KoldingQ have played 12 matches so far. Nordsjælland won 4 matches in total while KoldingQ won 6 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.83 goals per Match and 34 in total.


Nordsjælland scored 17 in total and 1.42 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Nordsjælland won 2. Nordsjælland won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


KoldingQ scored 17 in total and 1.42 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home KoldingQ won 4. KoldingQ won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nordsjælland vs KoldingQ with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kvindeliga