Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. U18 Premier League - North. North - 11

Newcastle United U18 vs Wolves U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-1 (2-1)

26.11 Saturday

12:00 CET

Newcastle United Football Academy

Newcastle United U18
Draw
Wolves U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

13 : 14

goals

12 : 12

1.6 : 1.8

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Newcastle United U18

12.03.2022

2-2

(1-1)

Wolves U18

Wolves U18

21.08.2021

2-2

(0-1)

Newcastle United U18

Newcastle United U18

08.05.2021

6-0

(1-0)

Wolves U18

Wolves U18

06.03.2021

2-0

(0-0)

Newcastle United U18

Newcastle United U18 vs Wolves U18 prediction summary

Newcastle United U18 meets Wolves U18 in a match of a North - 11 round in England U18 Premier League - North on 26.11 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Newcastle United U18 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Newcastle United U18 team to score and less than 2.5 for Wolves U18. Newcastle United U18 chances to win are 35%. Wolves U18 chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Newcastle United U18 scored 13 against 14 in 8 last matches whereas Wolves U18 scored 12 against 12 in its 8 last games. Newcastle United U18 scored 1.6 against 1.8 in 8 last matches whereas Wolves U18 scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 8 last games.


Teams Newcastle United U18 and Wolves U18 have played 4 matches so far. Newcastle United U18 won 1 matches in total while Wolves U18 won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Newcastle United U18 scored 10 in total and 2.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Newcastle United U18 won 1. Newcastle United U18 won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Wolves U18 scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Wolves U18 won 1. Wolves U18 won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Newcastle United U18 vs Wolves U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Premier League - North