Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Oberliga - Nordost-Nord. Nordost-Nord - 4

Neustrelitz vs Hansa Rostock II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (0-1)

22.09 Wednesday

19:30 CET

Parkstadion

Neustrelitz
Draw
Hansa Rostock II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
W
D
L
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Hansa Rostock II8413113
9Neustrelitz9414413

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

4 : 7

goals

13 : 10

0.8 : 1.4

goals avg

2.6 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Neustrelitz

16.08.2020

3-1

Hansa Rostock II

Neustrelitz vs Hansa Rostock II prediction summary

Neustrelitz meets Hansa Rostock II in a match of a Nordost-Nord - 4 round in Germany Oberliga - Nordost-Nord on 22.09 Wednesday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Neustrelitz or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Neustrelitz team to score and less than 3.5 for Hansa Rostock II. Neustrelitz chances to win are 35%. Hansa Rostock II chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Neustrelitz scored 4 against 7 in 5 last matches whereas Hansa Rostock II scored 13 against 10 in its 5 last games. Neustrelitz scored 0.8 against 1.4 in 5 last matches whereas Hansa Rostock II scored 2.6 against 2.0 in its 5 last games.


Teams Neustrelitz and Hansa Rostock II have played 2 matches so far. Neustrelitz won 1 matches in total while Hansa Rostock II won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Neustrelitz scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Neustrelitz won 1. Neustrelitz won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Hansa Rostock II scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hansa Rostock II won 0. Hansa Rostock II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Neustrelitz vs Hansa Rostock II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Nordost-Nord