Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

World. Friendlies. Friendlies 3

Nepal vs Bangladesh prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

27.09 Tuesday

13:45 CET

Dashrath Rangasala

Nepal
Draw
Bangladesh

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

4 : 6

goals

1 : 2

0.8 : 1.2

goals avg

0.3 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bangladesh

13.10.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Nepal

Bangladesh

17.11.2020

0-0

Nepal

Bangladesh

13.11.2020

2-0

Nepal

Bangladesh

08.09.2018

0-2

(0-1)

Nepal

Nepal

31.08.2013

2-0

(2-0)

Bangladesh

Bangladesh

04.03.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Nepal

Nepal vs Bangladesh prediction summary

Nepal meets Bangladesh in a match of a Friendlies 3 round in World Friendlies on 27.09 Tuesday at 13:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Nepal or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Nepal team to score and less than 1.5 for Bangladesh. Nepal chances to win are 45%. Bangladesh chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Nepal scored 4 against 6 in 5 last matches whereas Bangladesh scored 1 against 2 in its 4 last games. Nepal scored 0.8 against 1.2 in 5 last matches whereas Bangladesh scored 0.3 against 0.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Nepal and Bangladesh have played 6 matches so far. Nepal won 2 matches in total while Bangladesh won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Nepal scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nepal won 1. Nepal won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Bangladesh scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Bangladesh won 2. Bangladesh won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nepal vs Bangladesh with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Friendlies