Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - VorarlbergligaNenzing - Lustenau
Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 14

Nenzing vs Lustenau prediction, betting tips and odds

30.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportplatz Nenzing

Nenzing
Draw
Lustenau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
D
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Nenzing13724723
8Lustenau13535-418

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

25 : 18

goals

19 : 23

1.9 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Lustenau

12.08.2023

1-0

Nenzing

Lustenau

05.11.2022

4-3

Nenzing

Nenzing

31.07.2022

1-2

Lustenau

Lustenau

09.04.2022

4-0

Nenzing

Nenzing

10.08.2021

0-0

Lustenau

Nenzing

18.08.2019

3-1

Lustenau

Nenzing vs Lustenau prediction summary

Nenzing meets Lustenau in a match of a Vorarlberg - 14 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 30.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Nenzing or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Nenzing team to score and less than 2.5 for Lustenau. Nenzing chances to win are 35%. Lustenau chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Nenzing scored 25 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Lustenau scored 19 against 23 in its 13 last games. Nenzing scored 1.9 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Lustenau scored 1.5 against 1.8 in its 13 last games.


Teams Nenzing and Lustenau have played 9 matches so far. Nenzing won 1 matches in total while Lustenau won 4 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.11 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Nenzing scored 7 in total and 0.78 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Nenzing won 1. Nenzing won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Lustenau scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Lustenau won 3. Lustenau won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nenzing vs Lustenau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga