Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belarus. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 12

Neman vs Bate Borisov prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

25.06 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stadion Neman

Neman
Draw
Bate Borisov

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
L
L
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Bate Borisov107211423
7Neman11452317

Performance last matches

11

played

10

home

away

total

17 : 14

goals

19 : 5

1.5 : 1.3

goals avg

1.9 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bate Borisov

27.04.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Neman

Neman

06.04.2022

2-1

(0-1)

Bate Borisov

Neman

22.10.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

12.06.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Neman

Neman

23.08.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

03.05.2020

3-1

(2-1)

Neman

Bate Borisov

28.09.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Neman

Neman

17.05.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

04.11.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Neman

Neman

17.06.2018

2-3

(1-2)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

18.11.2017

3-1

(0-1)

Neman

Neman

25.06.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

17.09.2016

4-0

(2-0)

Neman

Neman

12.05.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

22.08.2015

7-1

(3-0)

Neman

Neman

04.05.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Neman

31.08.2014

1-2

(0-2)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

07.06.2014

0-0

(0-0)

Neman

Neman

27.10.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

15.09.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Neman

Bate Borisov

30.06.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Neman

Neman

17.04.2013

2-1

(1-1)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

28.09.2012

5-1

(2-1)

Neman

Neman

27.06.2012

1-2

(0-0)

Bate Borisov

Bate Borisov

14.04.2012

2-0

(2-0)

Neman

Neman vs Bate Borisov prediction summary

Neman meets Bate Borisov in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Belarus Vysshaya Liga on 25.06 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bate Borisov and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Neman team to score and less than 2.5 for Bate Borisov. Neman chances to win are 10%. Bate Borisov chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Neman scored 17 against 14 in 11 last matches whereas Bate Borisov scored 19 against 5 in its 10 last games. Neman scored 1.5 against 1.3 in 11 last matches whereas Bate Borisov scored 1.9 against 0.5 in its 10 last games.


Teams Neman and Bate Borisov have played 25 matches so far. Neman won 3 matches in total while Bate Borisov won 21 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.56 goals per Match and 64 in total.


Neman scored 13 in total and 0.52 on average. In 12 matches pleayed at home Neman won 3. Neman won 0 matches out of 13 played away.


Bate Borisov scored 51 in total and 2.04 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Bate Borisov won 12. Bate Borisov won 9 matches out of 12 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Neman vs Bate Borisov with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga