Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayNM CupenNardo - Arendal
Norway. NM Cupen. 3rd Round

Nardo vs Arendal prediction, betting tips and odds

22.09 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Stadium

Nardo
Draw
Arendal

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

9 : 0

goals

7 : 5

4.5 : 0.0

goals avg

3.5 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Arendal

18.07.2021

2-2

(1-1)

Nardo

Nardo

12.07.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Arendal

Nardo

18.08.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Arendal

Arendal

23.06.2019

4-0

(0-0)

Nardo

Nardo vs Arendal prediction summary

Nardo meets Arendal in a match of a 3rd Round round in Norway NM Cupen on 22.09 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Nardo or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Nardo team to score and less than 4.5 for Arendal. Nardo chances to win are 45%. Arendal chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Nardo scored 9 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas Arendal scored 7 against 5 in its 2 last games. Nardo scored 4.5 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas Arendal scored 3.5 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Nardo and Arendal have played 6 matches so far. Nardo won 1 matches in total while Arendal won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.83 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Nardo scored 4 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Nardo won 1. Nardo won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Arendal scored 7 in total and 1.17 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Arendal won 1. Arendal won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nardo vs Arendal with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NM Cupen