Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 13

Naftëtari Kuçovë vs Sopoti Librazhd prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.02 Saturday

13:30 CET

Stadiumi Bashkim Sulejmani

Naftëtari Kuçovë
Draw
Sopoti Librazhd

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
L
W
L
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Sopoti Librazhd12624920
10Naftëtari Kuçovë12318-2310

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

12 : 35

goals

27 : 18

1.0 : 2.9

goals avg

2.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sopoti Librazhd

30.09.2023

4-0

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Sopoti Librazhd

04.03.2023

2-1

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Naftëtari Kuçovë

15.10.2022

1-0

Sopoti Librazhd

Naftëtari Kuçovë

13.02.2022

0-1

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

25.09.2021

3-1

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Sopoti Librazhd

12.04.2015

3-0

(0-0)

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Sopoti Librazhd

28.02.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Naftëtari Kuçovë

22.11.2014

1-2

(1-2)

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

04.05.2014

2-2

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Naftëtari Kuçovë

08.12.2013

1-0

Sopoti Librazhd

Naftëtari Kuçovë

29.04.2012

5-0

Sopoti Librazhd

Sopoti Librazhd

27.11.2011

1-1

Naftëtari Kuçovë

Naftëtari Kuçovë vs Sopoti Librazhd prediction summary

Naftëtari Kuçovë meets Sopoti Librazhd in a match of a Group A - 13 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 17.02 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Sopoti Librazhd and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Naftëtari Kuçovë team to score and less than 3.5 for Sopoti Librazhd. Naftëtari Kuçovë chances to win are 10%. Sopoti Librazhd chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Naftëtari Kuçovë scored 12 against 35 in 12 last matches whereas Sopoti Librazhd scored 27 against 18 in its 12 last games. Naftëtari Kuçovë scored 1.0 against 2.9 in 12 last matches whereas Sopoti Librazhd scored 2.3 against 1.5 in its 12 last games.


Teams Naftëtari Kuçovë and Sopoti Librazhd have played 12 matches so far. Naftëtari Kuçovë won 3 matches in total while Sopoti Librazhd won 6 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.58 goals per Match and 31 in total.


Naftëtari Kuçovë scored 13 in total and 1.08 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Naftëtari Kuçovë won 3. Naftëtari Kuçovë won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


Sopoti Librazhd scored 18 in total and 1.50 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Sopoti Librazhd won 4. Sopoti Librazhd won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Naftëtari Kuçovë vs Sopoti Librazhd with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A