Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAlbania2nd Division - Group ANaftëtari Kuçovë - Murlani
Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 10

Naftëtari Kuçovë vs Murlani prediction, betting tips and odds

04.02 Saturday

13:00 CET

Stadiumi Bashkim Sulejmani

Naftëtari Kuçovë
Draw
Murlani

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
L
D
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Naftëtari Kuçovë8413813
8Murlani8215-57

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

20 : 12

goals

6 : 11

2.5 : 1.5

goals avg

0.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Naftëtari Kuçovë vs Murlani prediction summary

Naftëtari Kuçovë meets Murlani in a match of a Group A - 10 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 04.02 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Naftëtari Kuçovë and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Naftëtari Kuçovë team to score and less than 1.5 for Murlani. Naftëtari Kuçovë chances to win are 35%. Murlani chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Naftëtari Kuçovë scored 20 against 12 in 8 last matches whereas Murlani scored 6 against 11 in its 8 last games. Naftëtari Kuçovë scored 2.5 against 1.5 in 8 last matches whereas Murlani scored 0.8 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams Naftëtari Kuçovë and Murlani have played 0 matches so far. Naftëtari Kuçovë won 0 matches in total while Murlani won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Naftëtari Kuçovë scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Naftëtari Kuçovë won 0. Naftëtari Kuçovë won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Murlani scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Murlani won 0. Murlani won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Naftëtari Kuçovë vs Murlani with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A