Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. 1. Division. Regular Season - 3

Naestved vs Hobro prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (2-0)

07.08 Sunday

13:00 CET

Tintshop Park

Naestved
Draw
Hobro

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Naestved211014
6Hobro211014

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 2

goals

1 : 0

1.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.5 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Naestved

21.05.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Hobro

Hobro

16.10.2016

4-1

(0-1)

Naestved

Naestved

07.08.2016

3-0

(1-0)

Hobro

Hobro

28.04.2012

1-0

(1-0)

Naestved

Naestved

18.09.2011

2-2

(1-0)

Hobro

Naestved vs Hobro prediction summary

Naestved meets Hobro in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Denmark 1. Division on 07.08 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Hobro and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Naestved team to score and less than 1.5 for Hobro. Naestved chances to win are 10%. Hobro chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Naestved scored 3 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Hobro scored 1 against 0 in its 2 last games. Naestved scored 1.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Hobro scored 0.5 against 0.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Naestved and Hobro have played 5 matches so far. Naestved won 1 matches in total while Hobro won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.60 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Naestved scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Naestved won 1. Naestved won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Hobro scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hobro won 2. Hobro won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Naestved vs Hobro with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division