Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFijiNational Football LeagueNadroga - Nadi
Fiji. National Football League. Regular Season - 13

Nadroga vs Nadi prediction, betting tips and odds

11.08 Sunday

05:00 CET

Lawaqa Park

Nadroga
Draw
Nadi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
W
L
W
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Nadi10424-114
6Nadroga10424-314

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

19 : 22

goals

19 : 20

1.9 : 2.2

goals avg

1.9 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nadi

10.03.2024

3-3

(3-1)

Nadroga

Nadi

09.07.2023

2-0

(1-0)

Nadroga

Nadroga

26.02.2023

1-3

(0-2)

Nadi

Nadroga

03.07.2022

1-1

Nadi

Nadi

20.02.2022

2-0

(1-0)

Nadroga

Nadi

31.10.2021

1-1

Nadroga

Nadroga

07.03.2021

2-2

Nadi

Nadroga vs Nadi prediction summary

Nadroga meets Nadi in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Fiji National Football League on 11.08 Sunday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Nadi and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Nadroga team to score and less than 2.5 for Nadi. Nadroga chances to win are 10%. Nadi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Nadroga scored 19 against 22 in 10 last matches whereas Nadi scored 19 against 20 in its 10 last games. Nadroga scored 1.9 against 2.2 in 10 last matches whereas Nadi scored 1.9 against 2.0 in its 10 last games.


Teams Nadroga and Nadi have played 7 matches so far. Nadroga won 0 matches in total while Nadi won 3 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.14 goals per Match and 22 in total.


Nadroga scored 8 in total and 1.14 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Nadroga won 0. Nadroga won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Nadi scored 14 in total and 2.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Nadi won 2. Nadi won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nadroga vs Nadi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National Football League