Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comFijiNational Football LeagueNadi - Ba
Fiji. National Football League. Regular Season - 5

Nadi vs Ba predictions and betting tips

22.08 Sunday

05:00 CET

Prince Charles Park

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in National Football League

Nadi vs Ba prediction summary

Nadi meets Ba in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Fiji National Football League on 22.08 Sunday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Nadi or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Nadi team to score and less than 2.5 for Ba. Nadi chances to win are 45%. Ba chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Nadi scored 8 against 8 in 6 last matches whereas Ba scored 6 against 6 in its 6 last games. Nadi scored 1.3 against 1.3 in 6 last matches whereas Ba scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 6 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Nadi vs Ba with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!