Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comChinese-TaipeiTaiwan Football Premier LeagueNTUPES - Taiwan CPC
Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 7

NTUPES vs Taiwan CPC prediction, betting tips and odds

28.11 Sunday

09:00 CET

Taiyuan Stadium

NTUPES
Draw
Taiwan CPC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Taiwan CPC9315-210
8NTUPES9117-174

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

5 : 22

goals

11 : 13

0.6 : 2.4

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taiwan CPC

18.04.2021

1-1

NTUPES

NTUPES vs Taiwan CPC prediction summary

NTUPES meets Taiwan CPC in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 28.11 Sunday at 09:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Taiwan CPC and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for NTUPES team to score and less than 4.5 for Taiwan CPC. NTUPES chances to win are 10%. Taiwan CPC chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


NTUPES scored 5 against 22 in 9 last matches whereas Taiwan CPC scored 11 against 13 in its 9 last games. NTUPES scored 0.6 against 2.4 in 9 last matches whereas Taiwan CPC scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 9 last games.


Teams NTUPES and Taiwan CPC have played 2 matches so far. NTUPES won 0 matches in total while Taiwan CPC won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


NTUPES scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home NTUPES won 0. NTUPES won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Taiwan CPC scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Taiwan CPC won 0. Taiwan CPC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for NTUPES vs Taiwan CPC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taiwan Football Premier League