Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumProvincial - Brabant ACFFNSeth Berchem - Sporting Bruxelles
Belgium. Provincial - Brabant ACFF. Brabant - ACFF - 5

NSeth Berchem vs Sporting Bruxelles prediction, betting tips and odds

09.12 Thursday

20:00 CET

Complexe Sportif de Berchem-Sainte-Agathe

NSeth Berchem
Draw
Sporting Bruxelles

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
W
W
W
D
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2NSeth Berchem1411212435
4Sporting Bruxelles139402331

Performance last matches

14

played

13

home

away

total

36 : 12

goals

33 : 10

2.6 : 0.9

goals avg

2.5 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

NSeth Berchem vs Sporting Bruxelles prediction summary

NSeth Berchem meets Sporting Bruxelles in a match of a Brabant - ACFF - 5 round in Belgium Provincial - Brabant ACFF on 09.12 Thursday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : NSeth Berchem or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for NSeth Berchem team to score and less than 2.5 for Sporting Bruxelles. NSeth Berchem chances to win are 45%. Sporting Bruxelles chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


NSeth Berchem scored 36 against 12 in 14 last matches whereas Sporting Bruxelles scored 33 against 10 in its 13 last games. NSeth Berchem scored 2.6 against 0.9 in 14 last matches whereas Sporting Bruxelles scored 2.5 against 0.8 in its 13 last games.


Teams NSeth Berchem and Sporting Bruxelles have played 2 matches so far. NSeth Berchem won 0 matches in total while Sporting Bruxelles won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


NSeth Berchem scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home NSeth Berchem won 0. NSeth Berchem won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sporting Bruxelles scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sporting Bruxelles won 0. Sporting Bruxelles won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for NSeth Berchem vs Sporting Bruxelles with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Brabant ACFF