Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Faroe-Islands. 1. Deild. Regular Season - 26

NSÍ II vs Víkingur II prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-3 (0-2)

23.10 Saturday

16:00 CET

við Løkin

NSÍ II
Draw
Víkingur II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
D
W
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Víkingur II2512491740
5NSÍ II2511410-237

Performance last matches

25

played

25

home

away

total

53 : 55

goals

59 : 42

2.1 : 2.2

goals avg

2.4 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Víkingur II

19.06.2021

3-4

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

05.03.2021

2-0

Víkingur II

NSÍ II

11.09.2020

2-3

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

26.06.2020

0-0

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

23.05.2020

2-4

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

30.08.2019

2-0

NSÍ II

Víkingur II

20.07.2019

3-1

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

30.03.2019

0-5

Víkingur II

NSÍ II

22.08.2018

8-0

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

26.05.2018

1-0

NSÍ II

Víkingur II

07.04.2018

1-2

NSÍ II

Víkingur II

30.09.2017

2-0

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

26.07.2017

0-1

Víkingur II

NSÍ II

07.05.2017

1-0

Víkingur II

NSÍ II

20.08.2016

2-3

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

11.06.2016

1-2

NSÍ II

Víkingur II

19.03.2016

0-5

NSÍ II

Víkingur II

30.08.2015

4-3

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

11.08.2015

1-2

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

18.04.2015

0-2

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

20.09.2014

1-2

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

24.05.2014

1-1

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

22.03.2014

3-4

Víkingur II

NSÍ II

26.08.2012

0-4

Víkingur II

Víkingur II

04.08.2012

4-0

NSÍ II

NSÍ II

19.05.2012

3-4

Víkingur II

NSÍ II vs Víkingur II prediction summary

NSÍ II meets Víkingur II in a match of a Regular Season - 26 round in Faroe-Islands 1. Deild on 23.10 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Víkingur II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for NSÍ II team to score and less than 2.5 for Víkingur II. NSÍ II chances to win are 10%. Víkingur II chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


NSÍ II scored 53 against 55 in 25 last matches whereas Víkingur II scored 59 against 42 in its 25 last games. NSÍ II scored 2.1 against 2.2 in 25 last matches whereas Víkingur II scored 2.4 against 1.7 in its 25 last games.


Teams NSÍ II and Víkingur II have played 26 matches so far. NSÍ II won 8 matches in total while Víkingur II won 16 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.81 goals per Match and 99 in total.


NSÍ II scored 45 in total and 1.73 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home NSÍ II won 3. NSÍ II won 5 matches out of 13 played away.


Víkingur II scored 54 in total and 2.08 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Víkingur II won 6. Víkingur II won 10 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for NSÍ II vs Víkingur II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Deild