Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Croatia. HNL. Regular Season - 19

NK Varazdin vs NK Slaven Belupo prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

27.01 Friday

17:00 CET

Stadion Anđelko Herjavec

NK Varazdin
Draw
NK Slaven Belupo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
W
D
D
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4NK Slaven Belupo18765-1027
5NK Varazdin18666-224

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

22 : 24

goals

16 : 26

1.2 : 1.3

goals avg

0.9 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

NK Slaven Belupo

16.09.2022

1-0

(1-0)

NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin

17.07.2022

0-1

(0-0)

NK Slaven Belupo

NK Slaven Belupo

22.05.2021

1-0

(0-0)

NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin

02.04.2021

1-1

(1-0)

NK Slaven Belupo

NK Slaven Belupo

29.01.2021

2-0

(2-0)

NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin

23.10.2020

1-2

(0-1)

NK Slaven Belupo

NK Varazdin

08.08.2020

1-0

NK Slaven Belupo

NK Varazdin

04.07.2020

1-0

(0-0)

NK Slaven Belupo

NK Slaven Belupo

28.02.2020

0-0

(0-0)

NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin

09.11.2019

0-0

(0-0)

NK Slaven Belupo

NK Slaven Belupo

24.08.2019

1-1

(0-0)

NK Varazdin

NK Varazdin vs NK Slaven Belupo prediction summary

NK Varazdin meets NK Slaven Belupo in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Croatia HNL on 27.01 Friday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or NK Slaven Belupo and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for NK Varazdin team to score and less than 1.5 for NK Slaven Belupo. NK Varazdin chances to win are 10%. NK Slaven Belupo chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


NK Varazdin scored 22 against 24 in 18 last matches whereas NK Slaven Belupo scored 16 against 26 in its 18 last games. NK Varazdin scored 1.2 against 1.3 in 18 last matches whereas NK Slaven Belupo scored 0.9 against 1.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams NK Varazdin and NK Slaven Belupo have played 11 matches so far. NK Varazdin won 2 matches in total while NK Slaven Belupo won 5 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.27 goals per Match and 14 in total.


NK Varazdin scored 5 in total and 0.45 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home NK Varazdin won 2. NK Varazdin won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


NK Slaven Belupo scored 9 in total and 0.82 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home NK Slaven Belupo won 3. NK Slaven Belupo won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for NK Varazdin vs NK Slaven Belupo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in HNL