Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Croatia. Prva HNL. Regular Season - 2

NK Slaven Belupo vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-1)

24.07 Saturday

18:55 CET

Gradski Stadion

NK Slaven Belupo
Draw
NK Lokomotiva Zagreb

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in Prva HNL

NK Slaven Belupo vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb prediction summary

NK Slaven Belupo meets NK Lokomotiva Zagreb in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Croatia Prva HNL on 24.07 Saturday at 18:55 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : NK Slaven Belupo or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for NK Slaven Belupo team to score and less than 2.5 for NK Lokomotiva Zagreb. NK Slaven Belupo chances to win are 35%. NK Lokomotiva Zagreb chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


NK Slaven Belupo scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas NK Lokomotiva Zagreb scored 2 against 2 in its 1 last games. NK Slaven Belupo scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas NK Lokomotiva Zagreb scored 2.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for NK Slaven Belupo vs NK Lokomotiva Zagreb with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!