Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. U21 Divisie 1. Spring Season - 13

NEC U21 vs Twente / Heracles U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

18.05 Saturday

14:45 CET

MSC De Eendracht

NEC U21
Draw
Twente / Heracles U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

12

played

26

home

away

total

15 : 20

goals

49 : 32

1.3 : 1.7

goals avg

1.9 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Twente / Heracles U21

27.01.2024

3-1

NEC U21

Twente / Heracles U21

04.12.2021

1-1

NEC U21

NEC U21

11.09.2021

2-1

Twente / Heracles U21

Twente / Heracles U21

03.10.2020

2-1

NEC U21

NEC U21 vs Twente / Heracles U21 prediction summary

NEC U21 meets Twente / Heracles U21 in a match of a Spring Season - 13 round in Netherlands U21 Divisie 1 on 18.05 Saturday at 14:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Twente / Heracles U21 and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for NEC U21 team to score and less than 2.5 for Twente / Heracles U21. NEC U21 chances to win are 10%. Twente / Heracles U21 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


NEC U21 scored 15 against 20 in 12 last matches whereas Twente / Heracles U21 scored 49 against 32 in its 26 last games. NEC U21 scored 1.3 against 1.7 in 12 last matches whereas Twente / Heracles U21 scored 1.9 against 1.2 in its 26 last games.


Teams NEC U21 and Twente / Heracles U21 have played 5 matches so far. NEC U21 won 1 matches in total while Twente / Heracles U21 won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


NEC U21 scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home NEC U21 won 1. NEC U21 won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Twente / Heracles U21 scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Twente / Heracles U21 won 2. Twente / Heracles U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for NEC U21 vs Twente / Heracles U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U21 Divisie 1