Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRussiaSecond League A - Spring Season GoldMurom - Chayka
Russia. Second League A - Spring Season Gold. Spring Season Gold - 4

Murom vs Chayka prediction, betting tips and odds

30.05 Thursday

17:00 CET

Stadion Park 50

Murom
Draw
Chayka

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

14 : 22

goals

14 : 12

1.0 : 1.6

goals avg

1.0 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Chayka

05.05.2024

3-1

(2-1)

Murom

Murom

29.10.2023

1-2

(0-0)

Chayka

Chayka

03.09.2023

1-3

(0-1)

Murom

Murom vs Chayka prediction summary

Murom meets Chayka in a match of a Spring Season Gold - 4 round in Russia Second League A - Spring Season Gold on 30.05 Thursday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Chayka and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Murom team to score and less than 1.5 for Chayka. Murom chances to win are 10%. Chayka chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Murom scored 14 against 22 in 14 last matches whereas Chayka scored 14 against 12 in its 14 last games. Murom scored 1.0 against 1.6 in 14 last matches whereas Chayka scored 1.0 against 0.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Murom and Chayka have played 3 matches so far. Murom won 1 matches in total while Chayka won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.67 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Murom scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Murom won 0. Murom won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Chayka scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Chayka won 1. Chayka won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Murom vs Chayka with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League A - Spring Season Gold